At Woodstock Solicitors our expert solicitors are experienced in preparing Wills to deal with all manner of family and financial situations.
A professionally drafted Will not only ensures that your money, property and possessions will pass as you intend on your death, but can also:
- Protect your assets against care fees for a surviving spouse or partner
- Protect your children – appoint the right guardians and protect money using a trust
- Reduce your inheritance tax bill
- Protect vulnerable individuals – preserve benefits and protect against financial abuse
- Provide for your partner or spouse and protect your children from a previous relationship
- Prevent family arguments after your death
We offer clear, expert advice at a fixed price.
The first meeting is always free.
We can visit you at home.
Evening appointments are available.
Contact us and find out how we can help.
The Legal Protection Package – half-price Lasting Powers of Attorney
The ‘gold standard’ of personal legal protection is to have a Will and power of attorney in place.
For this reason, we offer 50% off our standard Lasting Power of Attorney fees if you make your power of attorney at the same time as your Will.
You can call us at any time to make an appointment. Our switchboard is open 24 hours a day.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
Government puts ‘unlawful’ probate fee increase on hold
The government has dropped plans to dramatically increase probate fees before the election, raisi...Read More
Inheritance tax changes 2016 – don’t believe everything you read
You may have noticed recent headlines about the increase in the inheritance tax allowance or ‘nil...Read More