We endeavour to provide a high level of service to all our clients, but should anything go awry please let us know and we will do our best to resolve matters.

If you do have any concerns about our service, please raise the matter with the person who is dealing with your matter in the first instance. We would much rather know sooner rather than later if you are not happy with any aspect of our service so please do not hesitate to raise any questions with us. 

If the person dealing with your matter is unable to resolve your concerns or if you would prefer not to discuss the matter with him or her, then you are welcome to contact any director of the firm. The director will consider your complaint carefully and will endeavour to find a mutually acceptable solution. 

In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve matters between us within 8 weeks of your initial complaint, then you may raise your complaint with the Legal Ombudsman.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, you must take your complaint to them within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint from us and no more than six years from the date of the act (or failure to act); or no more than three years from when you should have known about the complain.



If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.


Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm


Write: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can also help you if you are concerned about solicitors’ behaviour, rather than service.  More information can be found here Solicitors Regulation Authority. 


Government puts ‘unlawful’ probate fee increase on hold

The government has dropped plans to dramatically increase probate fees before the election, raisi...

Read More

Inheritance tax changes 2016 – don’t believe everything you read

You may have noticed recent headlines about the increase in the inheritance tax allowance or ‘nil...

Read More